|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the MyMobile Gear affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, MyMobile Gear refers to the product owner and publisher, AJF TradeNet OG).
The MyMobile Gear affiliate program administered in part through a 3rd party affiliate management company called Refersion (www.refersion.com), and in part through our own internal affiliate system.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed mostly every Saturday and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the MyMobile Gear Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 10-20% of the revenue (Shipping not included and Discount codes applied) as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Gravity Forms commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 10-20% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
MyMobile Gear pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses. Acquired Fraudulent orders will not be paid.
MyMobile Gear will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any MyMobile Gear products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. MyMobile Gear will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires.
Customers who purchase products and services through the MyMobile Gear Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of MyMobile Gear. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. MyMobile Gear policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
MyMobile Gear reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the MyMobile Gear Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
· Promote sexually explicit materials
· Promote violence
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
· Promote illegal activities
· List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by MyMobile Gear. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you, usually you will find a customized 10%off discount on your account, which you can promote and is trackable. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
· Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of AJF TradeNet OG (MyMobile Gear) or any other site..
The following are permitted uses of MyMobile Gear and marketing resources
· Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at our Affilate Site. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and request creation of new banner graphic.
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
· Affiliates MAY NOT use the MyMobile Gear logo, logo marks or other MyMobile Gear website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with MyMobile Gear/AJF TradeNet OG.
· Affiliates MAY NOT use the term " MyMobile Gear" in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (mymobile-gear.com/…; mymobile-gear.myshopify.com/…).
· Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by AJF TradeNet OG(MyMobile Gear). Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
· Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
MyMobile Gear strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
MyMobile Gear, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either MyMobile Gear or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to the MyMobile Gear websites, and all MyMobile Gear trademarks and logos, other MyMobile Gear marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
MyMobile Gear will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and MyMobile Gear will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the MyMobile Gear Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.